Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Heads-up: testing maven-release-plugin

Heads-up: testing maven-release-plugin
Please disregard the recent commits (and rollbacks) that updated the
revision numbers and created a TEST tag. I'm testing the
maven-release-plugin and its suitability for releasing artifacts for
us.

The maven-release-plugin will do some svn checkins, but I will revert them.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii