HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS File/Folder permission control with POSIX standard

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-01-24, 15:47
Re: HDFS File/Folder permission control with POSIX standard
Hi,

Please give the HDFS Permissions Guide a read, it should answer your
questions: http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hdfs_permissions_guide.html

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Dhanasekaran Anbalagan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> In our scenario we have two hdfs user, research and development
>
> now the current environment access of both users data, we want protect  user
> level data folders. The other user can't see others data.
>
> like edit the files and removing files.
>
> How to change folder permission in HDFS
>
> Guys it's like POSIX standard right? Removing other users permission mens
> it's can't access other right.
>
> Please guide me.
>
> -Dhanasekaran.

Harsh J