HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

+
Stack 2013-04-01, 23:52
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 18:07
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-02, 18:20
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 20:28
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-02, 20:39
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-01, 23:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-02, 01:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-02, 02:32
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 04:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-02, 11:36
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-02, 01:01
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How will we effectively communicate that this release can eat your computer
> (developer release)? Any pointers from the last 0.89 attempt?

Since Stack figured out the hadoop1, hadoop2 suffix business, how about
adding "-eats-your-data" to the release artifacts?

;)

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Stack 2013-04-02, 04:35
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 03:59