HDFS >> mail # user >> Any other uses of hdfs?

Re: Any other uses of hdfs?
The scientists at CERN use HDFS for storing their large data sets and
don't use MapReduce at all. (I believe most of their applications are
MPI.) At Yahoo, some users run non-MapReduce in the shared MapReduce
cluster.

-- Owen