Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 14:29
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-12, 14:37
+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 15:47
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-12, 18:25
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-12, 18:48
+
John Vines 2013-04-12, 18:35
Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
The project is open source ... we can't stop you!
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Andres Danter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could the work of integrating Accumulo with Ambari be something that you
> would allow a student to tackle for GSoC?  I don't want to step on anyone's
> planned work, but such a task really interests me.  I want to tackle
> something with some meat, if you know what I mean.
>

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten the name of Ambari.
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> configuration

> > > ticket
> > >
> > > This sounds like Apache Ambari, which we should possibly integrate
> > > with. See ACCUMULO-136

+
Andres Danter 2013-04-12, 21:58
+