Accumulo, mail # dev - distributionManagement section in pom.xml points to Benson's public_html directory.

+
David Medinets 2013-02-27, 03:33
+
Christopher 2013-02-27, 06:08
+
Benson Margulies 2013-02-27, 14:37
Re: distributionManagement section in pom.xml points to Benson's public_html directory.
Christopher 2013-02-27, 16:16
Cool. I created ACCUMULO-1122 to do this.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii