HBase >> mail # user >> confused about HBaseConfiguration

+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-26, 18:35
Re: confused about HBaseConfiguration
It seems like the properties are only lazily initialized from xmls on the
first call to get a certain property. I guess it was done for performance
purposes. Correct me if i am wrong. Thank you.

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Weishung Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am abit confused after reading the HBaseConfiguratin source code. When
> does Configuration call the loadResource(Properties properties, Object name,
> boolean quiet) method and perform the parsing of the xmls? immediately after
> the initialization of the HBaseConfiguration instance?
>
> Thank you so much :)

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-01-26, 22:14
+