HBase, mail # user - confused about HBaseConfiguration

Re: confused about HBaseConfiguration
Weishung Chung 2011-01-26, 18:43
It seems like the properties are only lazily initialized from xmls on the
first call to get a certain property. I guess it was done for performance
purposes. Correct me if i am wrong. Thank you.