Hive >> mail # user >> Hive and RESTFul with RESTEasy (jax-rs)

Re: Hive and RESTFul with RESTEasy (jax-rs)
Check out HCatalog and Templeton.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HCATALOG-182

It provides a REST interface to Hive job execution, as well as Hive's
metadata. It is included in HCatalog 0.5, which is yet to be released.
You might check on the HCatalog mailing lists about this.
http://incubator.apache.org/hcatalog/

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com