HBase >> mail # user >> How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 03:34
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 03:59
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:16
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:30
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:39
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:54
Re: How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table
Hi,

Is there any other way instead of using HOME/Work/etc? we expect some 10
such types may come in future.. hence asking

regards,
Rams

+
Doug Meil 2013-01-18, 14:42