Avro >> mail # user >> Client-Server: How to share the generated files

Client-Server: How to share the generated files
Hi all,

Let say I have a following Avro RPC Server maven project structure:
src/main/java/com/acme
|-service
|    |-ServiceImpl.java
|-transport
|    |-ServerServcie.java

|-ServerApp.java

Now I also have the resources folder with the AVDL protocol defining
file for generating java clasess in  `/target/gemerated-sources` serving
a  protocol and data schema.

*Question: **
If the client is a separate maven project how is is supposed to know
about the classes generated in server  from avdl/avsc files (e.g using
using the maven plugin ) ?*
The classes generated from avdl will be present only in server project.