HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-03, 00:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 01:20
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-03, 02:36
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 03:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 04:48
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-03, 11:38
Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
Jean-Marc's idea is interesting.
The tests in this 'flaky' category should succeed, say, once in 5
consecutive builds.
If particular test fails consistently after a checkin, we should
investigate further.
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Or even always have them running in this new category but if one of
> them fails,not tag the build as a fail? That way we can continue to
> keep an eye on them but they are not turning the builds red?
>
> 2013/4/3 Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Could we introduce a junit category for flakey tests such that they don't
> > run unless we activate them with some flag to maven?
> >
> > On Tuesday, April 2, 2013, Stack wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <javascript:;>>

> and
> my
> >> >

> >> I like Jimmy's suggestion from another thread where we just back out all
> >> flakey tests and roll them in one at a time into a build that is usually
> >> blue rather than always red so we can figure which tests and code
> >> destabilize.
> >>
> >> St.Ack
> >>

> > --
> > Best regards,