Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper born date

Zookeeper born date
Hello all,

   I'm preparing a paper about Zookeeper and couldn't find the project
start date. Does any one know where I may find this information.

--
Att.
Diego de Oliveira
System Architect
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.diegooliveira.com
Never argue with a fool -- people might not be able to tell the difference
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:26
+
MosonRono 2013-06-13, 07:41