Pig >> mail # user >> AvroStorage Issue in 0.9.2-cdh4.0.0 -- Schema is unknown

Re: AvroStorage Issue in 0.9.2-cdh4.0.0 -- Schema is unknown
Oh, you maybe also need to load other jars?  I load avro this way.

REGISTER /me/pig/build/ivy/lib/Pig/avro-1.5.3.jar

REGISTER /me/pig/build/ivy/lib/Pig/json-simple-1.1.jar

REGISTER /me/pig/contrib/piggybank/java/piggybank.jar
Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com