HBase >> mail # user >> Should I be afraid by 'put','get'...

Re: Should I be afraid by 'put','get'...
The only real way to find this out for your application is to do your
own performance testing - this is because the numbers are totally
dependent on your data size, number of requests, hardware, network,
etc etc.

If you are just looking to get a rough idea, search for "hbase
performance benchmarks" and you should get quite a few hits.
Here's one http://hstack.org/hbase-performance-testing/
If you have a test cluster setup, you could use YCSB to run benchmarks
with varying load patterns and data sizes.
--Suraj