Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ephemeral node not deleted after client long gone

Re: ephemeral node not deleted after client long gone
Can the problems fixed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-962 and
https://issues.apache.org/<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-919>
jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-919<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-919>
happen
even when there is no restart in the ZK server ensemble? For the problem
that I have seen, the ZK servers have always been up.

Thanks,

Jun