HBase, mail # user - hbase-0.89/trunk: org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error

Re: hbase-0.89/trunk: org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error
Andrey Stepachev 2010-09-22, 09:44
Thanks. Now i run the same job on
hbase 0.89 over cloudera hadoop instead of standalone mode.
May be here some bug in standalone mode, which prevents to
write correct data on disk. And later I'll check memory.

Btw, linux is opensuse 11.0. 2.6.25.20-0.7-default 64 bit.

>>> http://pastebin.org/1074628. It should bail out on exception (except