Hadoop >> mail # user >> Ideal file size

Ideal file size
We have continuous flow of data into the sequence file. I am wondering what
would be the ideal file size before file gets rolled over. I know too many
small files are not good but could someone tell me what would be the ideal
size such that it doesn't overload NameNode.