HBase >> mail # user >> Performance analysis in Hbase

Re: Performance analysis in Hbase
Just to add more information , i got following link which explains metrics
related to RS.
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#rs_metrics

Is there any resource which explains these metrics in detail ,( in official
guide , there is just one line for each metric) .

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain