Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0

+
Keith Turner 2013-06-03, 22:05
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-06-03, 21:49
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:10
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:23
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-03, 22:31
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:39
+
William Slacum 2013-06-03, 22:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-06-03, 22:22
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-03, 21:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-03, 22:01
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-03, 23:05
+
Dave Marion 2013-06-04, 00:54
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-04, 01:05
+
Ben Popp 2013-06-04, 02:37
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-04, 12:21
+
John Vines 2013-06-04, 14:51
+
Christopher 2013-06-05, 17:54
+
John Vines 2013-06-05, 18:14
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-06-05, 18:20
+
Eric Newton 2013-06-05, 20:36
+
Christopher 2013-06-05, 20:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-05, 23:09
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-05, 23:25
+
David Medinets 2013-06-05, 23:29
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-05, 23:28
+
John Vines 2013-06-05, 23:12
+
Keith Turner 2013-06-05, 23:54
+
John Vines 2013-06-05, 22:09
+
Jason Trost 2013-06-05, 22:48
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-05, 18:12
+
German Gutierrez 2013-06-06, 02:53
+
David Lyle 2013-06-06, 03:51
+
David Medinets 2013-06-06, 13:52
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-06-06, 14:22
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-06, 15:03
+
Christopher 2013-06-06, 18:09
Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0
The vote has closed. The final results, as I see them, are:

PMC (+6, -4)
+1: Christopher Tubbs, Keith Turner, William Slacum, Dave Marion (with
reservations), Eric Newton, Jason Trost
-1: Adam Fuchs, John Vines, Josh Elser, David Medinets

Other (+1, -3)
+1: German Gutierrez
-1: Sean Busbey, Mike Drob, David Lyle

If we count all votes, it's a tie. And if we only count PMC, it's
still pretty split, especially considering Dave Marion's +1 came with
reservations. Either way, I'm thinking there isn't enough consensus
(not for me to be comfortable commit the change). So, in the interests
of moving forward and playing cautiously, I think we can table this
and postpone it for the 1.6.0 development cycle. We can revisit this
at the beginning of the 1.7.0 development cycle.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

+