Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-17, 14:51
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-22, 22:02
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:47
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
+1 I brought it up and ran a few sanity tests.  Everything seems to be
working OK.

--bobby

On 1/17/13 8:51 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.6 that I would like
>to release.
>
>This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>it.
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.6-candidate-0/
>The RC tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.6-rc0/
>
>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>
>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>
>Unfortunately I'm out of the office next week and not sure about internet
>access so if there are any issues I'll spin a new rc when I get back.
>
>thanks,
>Tom Graves

+
Siddharth Seth 2013-01-21, 22:41