HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 15:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 16:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 17:48
+
Stack 2013-03-19, 19:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 23:30
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-20, 06:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 08:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-20, 21:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 20:50
+
Stack 2013-03-22, 04:38
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 04:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-23, 10:11
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 20:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-24, 05:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 00:47
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 20:28
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-27, 00:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-27, 14:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-27, 14:38
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-27, 14:49
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-27, 20:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-05, 23:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 23:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 23:48
+
Stack 2013-03-26, 21:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 22:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-18, 19:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 00:22
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-19, 00:25
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 00:29
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-19, 00:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-10, 18:14
+
Stack 2013-06-11, 00:03
+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-10, 19:42
Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Thanks Elliott.

This reminds me... to update, we've retained the SCM polling and daily
builds for 0.94 and 0.94-security. All of the other builds are set to
execute once per day at a random time.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy