Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.11

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-11, 00:31
We are missing some documentation on the RANK but I guess we could add that
to the branch and trunk in parallel.
All the patches I was keeping an eye on are in.

So +1 for me.
--
Gianmarco

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I think all of the major patches are in, no? Now it's just bug testing?
> Just wanted to touch base on where we are at with this.

+
Bill Graham 2012-10-11, 06:23
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 21:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-11, 21:44
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-12, 21:06