HDFS >> mail # user >> QJM HA and ClusterID

QJM HA and ClusterID
Hi all,
I've stay on this question several days. I want upgrade my cluster from
hadoop-1.0.3 to hadoop-2.0.3-alpha, I've configured QJM successfully.

How to customize clusterID by myself. It generated a random clusterID now.

It doesn't work when I run:

start-dfs.sh -upgrade -clusterId 12345-test

Thanks!