Drill >> mail # dev >> Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
Current counts:

+3 Binding (Ted, Tomer, myself)
+7 Non-binding (Ben, Aditya, Jason, Jack, Lisen, Steven, Tim)

Vote closes end of day today. Committers and contributors, please take a
look at let us know if you support this release.

Thanks!
Jacques