HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.6 Release Candidate 1 as hbase-0.20.6?

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.6 Release Candidate 1 as hbase-0.20.6?
For what it's worth, I've been running the 0.20 branch at r963948, which is
the same as this release candidate except for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2837.  Haven't had any problems.

Dave