MapReduce >> mail # user >> setLocalResources() on ContainerLaunchContext

setLocalResources() on ContainerLaunchContext
Hi,

  Can someone please tell me what is the use of calling setLocalResources()
on ContainerLaunchContext?

  And, also an example of how to use this will help...

 I couldn't guess what is the String in the map that is passed to
setLocalResources() like below:

      // Set the local resources
      Map<String, LocalResource> localResources = new HashMap<String,
LocalResource>();

Thanks,
Kishore