Hadoop, mail # user - Input files in Hadoop MR

+
dyuti a 2012-12-05, 12:39
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-05, 13:06
+
dyuti a 2012-12-05, 13:28
Re: Input files in Hadoop MR
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2012-12-05, 15:33
Hi
There is a good description of this problem in Hadop the Definitive Guide
book by Tom White. There is also priorities as what format to choose in
terms of compression, splitability, etc.
Also these articles can be helpful:
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDHDOC/Avro+Usage
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2011/07/avro-data-interop/

Ruslan