MapReduce, mail # dev - Problem getting the code from SVN

Problem getting the code from SVN
Praveen Sripati 2011-08-21, 13:50
Hi,

When I try to get the code from svn, I get the below error.

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/

A    trunk/hadoop-mapreduce/bin/mapred-config.sh
A    trunk/hadoop-mapreduce/bin/stop-mapred.sh
A    trunk/hadoop-mapreduce/bin/mapred
A    trunk/hadoop-mapreduce/bin/start-mapred.sh
A    trunk/hadoop-project
A    trunk/hadoop-project/pom.xml
 U   trunk

Fetching external item into 'trunk/hadoop-hdfs/src/test/bin'
svn: warning: OPTIONS of '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/common/src/test/bin':
Could not resolve hostname `svn.apache.org': No address associated with
hostname (https://svn.apache.org)

svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for
'trunk/hadoop-mapreduce/src/test/bin':
svn: warning: OPTIONS of '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/common/src/test/bin':
Could not resolve hostname `svn.apache.org': No address associated with
hostname (https://svn.apache.org)
Checked out revision 1159979.

Thanks,
Praveen