Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-24, 08:16
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-05-24, 08:36
Re: Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets
I like the ASF SVN + GIT services integration.  +1 for this.

Thanks

Venkat
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Regards

Venkat
+