Sqoop, mail # dev - Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets

Re: Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets
Venkat 2013-05-28, 20:48
I like the ASF SVN + GIT services integration.  +1 for this.

Thanks

Venkat
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Regards

Venkat