Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Kathleen Ting

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Kathleen Ting
On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Kathleen Ting as a new PPMC member on Sqoop PPMC!

Kate has been a committer since February 2012 and she continued contributing significantly towards the development of Sqoop project. Among her recent contribution was making our Sqoop2 calls happen which significantly accelerated the development of Sqoop 2 or organizing Sqoop meet ups on important Hadoop Events.

Congratulations Kate!

Thanks,
Jarek Jarcec Cecho