Hive, mail # user - Re: Map join optimization issue

+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-14, 08:11
+
Mayuresh Kunjir 2013-02-14, 15:25
Re: Map join optimization issue
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-15, 03:44
I think hive.mapjoin.smalltable.filesize parameter will be disregarded in
that case.

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"
+