Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 1.0?

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-14, 22:11
+
Doug Cutting 2011-11-14, 22:41
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2011-11-14, 22:47
+
Todd Papaioannou 2011-11-14, 22:47
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-11-14, 22:44
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2011-11-14, 22:46
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-11-14, 23:01
+
Sharad Agarwal 2011-11-15, 05:37
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-15, 06:23
+
Owen OMalley 2011-11-15, 05:47
+
Andreas Neumann 2011-11-15, 05:56
+
Owen OMalley 2011-11-15, 06:20
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-11-15, 06:07
+
Steve Loughran 2011-11-15, 09:57
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-11-15, 21:43
+
Owen OMalley 2011-11-15, 22:17
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-15, 22:25
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-15, 22:32
+
Luke Lu 2011-11-15, 22:40
+
Doug Cutting 2011-11-16, 01:37
+
Ahmed Radwan 2011-11-16, 01:41
+
Eli Collins 2011-11-16, 01:49
+
Doug Cutting 2011-11-16, 01:56
+
Eli Collins 2011-11-16, 02:03
+
Arun Murthy 2011-11-16, 04:20
+
Matt Foley 2011-11-16, 02:42
Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 1.0?
And once again - 0.22 seems to be forgotten for an unexplained reason.

I urge to stick to original Arun's proposal and use 0.22 as 2.0
With the correction I like the following proposal.

Cos

+
Joe Stein 2011-11-16, 03:35
+