Hi folks,

I'm querying what folks use for working on the C++ side of the code base.
I'm specifically interested in navigation tools for vim (better than
ctags), error-highlighting tools for vim (showing syntax errors and such
"live"), and Eclipse integration (yes, I've seen the wiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Eclipse+Setup+for+Impala+Development>
).

I'll be happy to collate and update
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Useful+Tips+for+New+Impala+Developers
(or other appropriate pages) once I get some feedback!

Thanks!

-- Philip