On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:04 PM, Jim Apple <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Exactly. So, non-clean cherrypicks or 2.x-only changes go through review on
Gerrit, but we give an implicit review pass to clean cherrypicks.

We could have the cherrypick tool between gerrit/master and gerrit/2.x do
the cherrypicks and run the tests on Jenkins. Do you think that's
preferable?

-- Philip