Hi all,
     When I used  the command "./bin/start-impala-cluster.py" to start the impala cluster, it will report the following error£º
         impalad.INFO:
              I0714 13:37:13.292771  9363 status.cc:122] Currently configured default filesystem: LocalFileSystem. fs.defaultFS (file:///) is no
t supported.
        HADOOP_CONF_DIR  and DEFAULT_FS  variables in the ./bin/impala-config.sh is set correctly(hdfs://).The same is true for the hadoop configuration file.
        Execute the /bin/start-impala-cluster.py file will get the correct "hdfs://" configuration only on the hadoop configuration directory , no other directory. Why ? How does the variable affects and takes effect.