Hadoop >> mail # user >> Setting up Hadoop single node setup on Mac OS X

Re: Setting up Hadoop single node setup on Mac OS X
Seconded, I've setup and run Hadoop CDH3 on a recent 10.7(.2) Mac. Works like a charm.
Sent from my phone, please excuse my brevity.
Keith Wiley, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://keithwiley.com
Serge Blazhievsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

I have detailed instructions online here:

http://hadoopway.blogspot.com/
It works on MAC and all software is open source.

Serge