Chukwa >> mail # user >> Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase

Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase
Hi,
                I am using Chukwa to collect log4j logs which I can see in HDFS. But I am not able to write it to HBASE. Can anyone help ?

Regards,
Neha Singh
________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"
+
Eric Yang 2013-01-05, 18:25
+
NehaS Singh 2013-01-06, 14:00