MapReduce >> mail # user >> Yarn JobHistory service

+
Damián Serrano 2013-02-20, 11:30
Re: Yarn JobHistory service
In mapred-site.xml:

 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.address</name>
   <value>YOUR_HOST:10020</value>
 </property>

 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.webapp.address</name>
   <value>YOUR_HOST:19888</value>
 </property>
 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.intermediate-done-dir</name>
   <value>/mr-history/tmp</value>
 </property>
 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.done-dir</name>
   <value>/mr-history/done</value>
 </property>
Then, you need to run sbin/mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start historyserver
firstly on YOUR_HOST configuried above.