Flume >> mail # user >> How to make C# send mesasge to avro source

+
Huang Tonglang 2013-02-17, 09:06
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-17, 09:28
+
Huang Tonglang 2013-02-18, 02:28
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-18, 06:44
Re: How to make C# send mesasge to avro source
Actually the Avro implementation in C# is not compatible with the Netty Avro version used by Flume. You can either use the HTTP source available in Flume 1.3.1 or you can use Flume's Thrift Source (NOT the Thrift Legacy Source) - but this will be available only in Flume 1.4, but you can use it by checking out trunk - though right now, there is no real documentation yet.

Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan