HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase and Semantic Integration

Re: HBase and Semantic Integration
Amandeep Khurana 2013-04-28, 03:59
Seems like you mean establishing relationships between different
columns like relational databases allow. That would surely be
desirable for applications but the idea behind HBase (and other NoSQL
systems) is to give up sophisticated features to accomplish easier and
higher scalability.