Hadoop >> mail # user >> hadoop multinode with 2 nodes error starting datanode on slave

Re: hadoop multinode with 2 nodes error starting datanode on slave
Hello Kshitij,

  What exactly is the error. It's quite difficult to say anything without
having any idea about the actual error. There could be n reasons for that.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq