Hadoop >> mail # general >> svn branches cleanup

Seems to me that stale branches have started accumulating. Here's what I am thinking.

2.* line
 - 2.0.1-alpha is released, so branch-2.0.1-alpha should instead be called branch-2.0.2-alpha?

0.23.* line
 - 0.23.1 was released long time back, so knock off branch-0.23.1 altogether?
 - 0.23.2 seems to be dead, so knock off branch-0.23.2 too?
 - 0.23.3 is the next expected release, so I suppose all the commits are going into branch-0.23. Either we can
    -- create branch-0.23.3 out of branch-0.23 now itself or
    -- commit as is to branch-0.23 and create RC out of the same whenever that happens.

Thanks,
+Vinod
PS: I missed action for ~1 month, please correct me if I am wrong.