HBase >> mail # user >> Loading hbase-site.xml settings from Hadoop MR job

Re: Loading hbase-site.xml settings from Hadoop MR job
Hi Shahab,
The Hadoop MR job is being started from one of the "slaves" on the cluster
(i.e. where a HBase RegionServer is running, along with a TaskTracker). The
hbase-site.xml file on this machine points to the correct ZK quorum.

One interesting thing I've noticed is that the right ZK server is used for
the following code (that is in the same MR job, just a few lines earlier):
    HBaseAdmin admin = new HBaseAdmin(conf);
    admin.disableTable(tableName);
    admin.deleteTable(tableName);

Could the issue be with HTable or HFileOutputFormat (i.e. maybe they have a
config or config-path hard-coded)?