HBase >> mail # user >> tumblr and hbase

Re: tumblr and hbase
Look at HBaseCon agenda.  Blake from Tumblr will be talking about Tumblr's use of HBase.  Hopefully Cloudera will make videos of all talks available.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm