HBase >> mail # user >> delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?

Re: delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?
Oops nice case.... But there is one alternate way ...

There are some hooks provided while log splitting happens.
Use the preWALRestore and postWALRestore hooks.  But you need to know that
the LogEdit that comes for the Put is the one which was already deleted.

With this you can achieve what you want.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this yet.

Regards
Ram