Accumulo, mail # dev - multi-table isolated batch scanner

Re: multi-table isolated batch scanner
Keith Turner 2013-04-15, 21:33
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> The desire for isolation stems from the desire to amortize some computation
> over a number of results. Say it takes 5 seconds to compute an intersection

Would increasing the size of the key/value buffer help in your case?
The iterator stack is not torn down until that buffer fills up or the
end of tablet is reached.  Are you concerned about the cost of
reconstructing the iterator stack across tablets?