HBase >> mail # dev >> how to clean all data in hbase table without truncate

Re: how to clean all data in hbase table without truncate
Thanks, Jean-Marc.

There is  truncate_preserve in HBASE-5525. But it drops the acls info.

I will try to impl truncate_preserver_acl by add a new api in hmaster.

HBASE-8332 discussed this problem, too. But no implement.