HBase >> mail # user >> Which API docs to use for writing HBase client application?

Which API docs to use for writing HBase client application?
>From the HBase Web site, we can see two different links for API docs.

HBase 0.94.6 API
https://hbase.apache.org/0.94/apidocs/index.html

HBase 0.97.0-SNAPSHOT API
https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/index.html

Which one to choose?
I have a running HBase cluster with a version number *0.94.7*, r1471806

Regards,
Joarder Kamal